Rajwadi Paua:- Potato is my favorite Sunday breakfast 😍 Sunday morning meal is a little late, so I like powder. The morning run becomes quick, the test is also nice and everyone loves breakfast!
I keep doing a few variations, so not everyone gets bored with it. Onion Paua, Mix Vegetable Paua, Plain Potaka Paua, Indori Style Steam Paua, Rajwadi Paua….. In all these, I will make my favorite Rajwadi Poona today. You also make such; And what are your favorites?
50 gms raw powder (take regular thick powder)
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 teaspoon rye
1 medium potato (cut into squares)
1 small onion (cut into small pieces)
1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 tsp aniseed (raw)
8-10 neem leaves
2-3 green chillies (take samari)
8-10 pieces of cashew nuts
Peeled roasted peanuts
8-10 dry grapes
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
White Chili (If you want to eat hot powder, just add a little – red chilli changes color so take this)
1/2 teaspoon copra paste
1. Take the Paua in an ear dish or a large sieve and wash it thoroughly. Now, put another bowl on the bottom and let the water drain.
2. Take oil in a palm, put rye in it. Add asafoetida and chopped potatoes and onions. Stir and let simmer until the potatoes are tender. Onions will also be attached.
3. Now add turmeric, sesame seeds, anise, neem, green chillies, cashew nuts and roasted peanuts and mix well. Let it simmer for 1 minute, and now add the grapes. Shake.
4. Now, add the powder. Add salt, sugar and lemon juice and stir well. If you want to eat spicy, add white chilli too.
5. Just hot poona is ready. Stir in the coriander, cinnamon and copra.
6. Enjoy ginger tea with Mast Plain Potaka Paua And Rajwadi Paua.
Then your paua is ready. Eat breakfast and have Enjoy
Read Also :- Click Here