Different Dhoklas are our family’s most favorite food. If Dhokla is steamed then the oil will be less and it will be good in the test !! Sandwich dumplings are my favorite of the show; This becomes a tasty snack too soon. જેToday I have made tricolor sandwich dhoklas. In this test it has been very nice …. and very nice like ru … બીજી Another good thing in this is that the sauce is inside so there is no need for anything else …
At home, everyone was very happy …
Just look at it and tell me how it happened.
You also need to create; And how it felt !!
Three-Color Sandwich Dhokla , You also need to make Dhokla And how it felt !!
- 1 cup idli pudding
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon white eno
- 2 teaspoons coriander, ginger chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp idli pudding
- 1/4 teaspoon ino
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ino
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 fine rye
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Pinch asafoetida
- Chopped coriander
Steps:- How to make Three-Color Sandwich Dhokla
1. Add salt, lemon juice, sugar and a little water to the besan and prepare a thick pudding.
2. Turn on the gas by pouring water into the vessel to be poured. Place the stand on a deep plate or pen. Grease the plate.
3. Now, add Eno to the prepared mixture of the base, shake it nicely and spread it in a deep plate placed on the gas. Cover and let rise for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, add idli pudding, water and salt to the coriander sauce and stir well. After 10 minutes of besan dhokla, add ino in the sauce, stir and spread all the sides on the besan dhokla mixture. Cover and let rise for 10 minutes.
Read Now :- How To Make Rajwadi Paua
5. Now, add salt and water to the idli cucumber and mix evenly for 10 minutes. The pudding has to be kept thick. Take special care not to get thin. Then add ino and shake, take a nice bed all around on the dhokla with sauce. Close the lid and let it rise for 15 to 18 minutes. Then open the lid, insert the toothpick and check if it is climbed properly. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Make it in 10 minutes. Heat oil in a saucepan, add rye when hot. Add asafoetida and large chopped green chillies.
7. Remove the dhokla upside down in another plate.
8. Now, spread the garnish evenly on the dhokla made with a nice shake. Grind and serve Dhokla.