There are many types of pilaf made in our house, but the frying pilaf that is found on the lorry … is the one that I make at home. Eat with vegetables, eat alone or with a raita. This is our favorite. You can also make it this way .. It will be a lot of fun.
How To Make Tava Pulav Your Home
What will be Needed to Make Tava Pulav
1 cup basmati rice
1 cup water
1 small potato (cut into squares and keep)
1 small carrot (sliced into small squares)
1/2 small capsicum (small square sliced)
1 tablespoon ghee
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 finely chopped medium onion
2-3 buds of garlic
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon oil
1 tomato (slightly chopped)
1 green chilli
Puree of pistachio tomato in 3 tablespoons mixer
1 tbsp paumbhaji masala (take a little more if you eat spicy)
1/2 teaspoon chilli (use hot chilli if you eat spicy and use kummathi / color chilli if you don’t eat very spicy)
Steps How To Make Tava Pulav
1. First wash the rice properly and keep it in water for 20 minutes. It is very important to do this. Rice grains will flourish nicely from it. Then, drain all the water, put rice, ghee, lemon juice, chopped potatoes, carrots, capsicum, salt and water in the rice cooker (let it steam). If there is no rice cooker, leave the rice outside. Let’s do that for Biriya. If you like, you can also chop peas.
Chek Now :- How To Make Sandwich Dhokla ,
2. Take the oil in a pan. Now add butter to it. (It is very important to take oil so that the butter does not burn), add cumin and asafoetida. Add cumin seeds and onion. Let simmer on medium gas until pink.
3. Once the onions are nice, add the crushed tomatoes, garlic and green chillies. Let it shake nicely.
4. Now, add the tomato puree, vegetable spice and chilli. Let simmer on medium gas till the oil dissolves.
5. Now, add the finished rice to the mix and stir well.
6. Just let it simmer for 1-2 minutes, and your frying pan is ready. Stir in the coriander on top, squeeze the lemon and serve hot.
And now your fever is ready to be Risotto