Tarabuch Nu Shak :- The white part of the watermelon also has so many uses, it has been known for some time now. Also back vegetables !!! Not a single vegetable in the house yesterday, saw the watermelon lying in front. So I decided to experiment. Don’t believe me, it was made for the first time but it became so tasty that it seems that now you have to bring watermelon to make vegetables. This juicy vegetable is enjoyed with paratha, roti, bhakri or roti. You try to make it, and tell me what it feels like?
1 cup white watermelon (cut into medium size squares)
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon red chillies (take a little more if you eat spicy)
1 teaspoon coriander – cumin
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon hot spices
1 teaspoon copra paste
1 tablespoon groundnut powder
Gol (will work even if you don’t want to put it)
1 small piece of Kokum (Amchoor powder or a small piece of Amboliyu in sour or lemon juice – whatever you want to use, use 1)
1 small chopped tomato
Steps :- How To Make Tarabuch Nu Shak,
1. Enjoy watermelon, samari and red part.
2. Enjoy the watermelon and samari and the red part now, remove the green peel of the husks; Separate the white part. Cut into small square pieces.
3. Put 2 teaspoons of oil in the cooker, add hot oil, add cumin seeds and let it simmer. Add a pinch of hing.
4. Now put the tomato pieces in it. Let it simmer for 1 minute. Then add turmeric, coriander, cumin and chilli and mix well.
5. Now add the watermelon pieces, stir and add the desired salt.
6. Add 2 teaspoons of water. Watermelon has a high water content, so do not add too much water. Turn off the cooker and let the whistle blow.
7. When the cooker cools down a bit, make sure it is well cooked. Add jaggery and stir. Tarabuch Nu Shak,
8. Add peanut powder, Add coconut powder.
9. Now add sour, hot spices and mix.
10. Let rise for 1-2 minutes. Turn off the gas and add coriander and serve hot.