Make this Delicious Dessert Risotto Needed at Festivals:- The taste and texture of the sweet pilaf made in every Bengali home during the festive season is very different and excellent. The wonderful sweetness of Khilela and Samati rice with whole garam masalas makes a different taste of Bengali Mitti Pulav.
In this rice, the spice of whole spices is mixed with sugar in such a way that the eater keeps licking his fingers. Traditionally, this pilaf is made from Gobingdobhog rice which has a very different and unique texture. Because this variety of rice is rarely found in the rest of the country, this dessert is also made from basmati rice.
Today we are sharing with you this easy homemade rice recipe. Not only that, today we are also sharing videos and photos of this traditional rice recipe to make your work easier.
Make this Delicious Dessert Risotto Needed at Festivals
How To Make
Sweet pilaf recipe. How to make Bengali galaya pilaf. Bengali sweet pilaf recipe
- Basmati rice – 1 cup
- Cinnamon (one inch piece) – 3
- Cardamom – 4 cloves – 5
- Turmeric powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Cashews – 8 to 10
- Raisins – 8 to 10
- Cinnamon leaves – 1
- Ginger (crushed) – 1 tsp
- Water – 3 cups
- Sugar – 4 tsp
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. First take basmati rice in a sieve.
2. Rinse this rice thoroughly with water and remove all the water from it.
3. Now remove the rice to a plate and let it dry for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile heat a pan and add cinnamon.
5. Then cardamom and cloves.
6. Roast them fry for minutes where sudi does not change their color.
7. Now put them in the mixi jar.
8. Make a fine bowl of these spices.
9. Sprinkle one teaspoon of hot spices on the dried rice.
10. Then add turmeric and salt and mix comfortably.
11. Now get the ghee and put it aside for 10 minutes.
12. Then heat the oil in a pan.
13. Now add cashews and raisins in it.
14. Bake them until light brown.
15. Discard them in a bowl.
16. Now put cinnamon leaves in the remaining oil.
17. Now get the crushed ginger lightly.
18. Now very carefully mix the marinated rice, stir.
19. Then add 3 cups of water and cover with a lid.
20. Let simmer for a minute.
21. Then remove the lid and get the sugar.
22. Mix well.
23. Cover it once again and let it cook for 10 minutes.
24. Once it is ripe, get dry fast dried fruits in it.
25. Then pour them into a bowl and serve hot.
Read Also:- Corn Vada Recipe In Gujarati