Tutti Frutti :- I have never used the white part of a watermelon before in my life. For a few days, everyone has been using the white part to make delicious tuti frutti; After seeing that, I also felt like making it. All these posts inspired me to try this delicious recipe.
This is very dear to me and my daughter. Always bringing from the market.
The process is very simple and the result is very nice! Now if it is becoming so nice at home, will anyone bring work from outside !!! We will always make it at home.
The only hard part about this process is that we have to wait 24 hours for it to dry. You know that saying; “The fruit of patience is sweet” … this is a sweet broken fruit !!
Made for the first time, put to dry, by the time it dries, my daughter and I ate 50% of it … Now my daughter is asking … when will I make another ???
It seems that you have to bring watermelon again and make a lot of delicious broken fruit.
Tutti Frutti from the White Part of the Watermelon
- 1 cup white watermelon
- 1 cup sugar
- 2-3 different food colors
- 1 cup water
Steps:- How To Make Tutti Frutti
1. Separate the red part of the watermelon samari.
2. Now, separate the green part and the white part from the remaining bark. Make medium pieces of white part.
3. Combine pieces and water in a pan and heat on gas.
4. Let it boil for 15-20 minutes.
5. Now drain the water and separate the pieces in a perforated vessel.
6. Now add sugar to the water which is about half done and put it on gas.
7. You don’t have to do any wire syrup. To be done until slightly thickened. Then add lemon juice and turn off the gas.
8. Now divide the syrup into as many bowls as you want to color, and divide the boiled pieces of watermelon into all.
9. Add the desired food coloring in all and shake nicely.
10. Leave it for 3-4 hours.
11. Leave the strainer to dry. Different grazing can also be used.
12. Tutti Frutti After 2 hours, put it in a bottle in the fridge.
Read Also :- White Dhokla In Gujarati Recipes Safrd Dhokla