Gujarati is no Pune? In our house we eat 10 to 12 different arts. There is no place to eat anything, there is no need to bring that variation. Too much hypocrisy, too much whitewashing. Photos of all the pundits in today’s house are made by white artists ?? My daughter’s name is Ritsar on Tuesday. That makes time in the second half !!! A Key A Key Husband all the things in a pressed house, but can’t be. White works with a view to the construction work. Very nice. To be honest, out of all the happiness. And I’m also famous on my artwork list. You too can make this recipe, and enjoy the new dish.
Dabeli Sandwich Dhokla in Gujarati Recipes
Grind 1 cup
Pony bowl yogurt (take radish yogurt)
Pa bowl of water
1 tablespoon white eno
For the completion of Dabeli
1 boiled medium potato
Dabeli Masala (Take any company you like)
Take 1/2 teaspoon Amchunar powder – 2 teaspoons in water. (Puran is not very hard to keep)
Pieces – of roasted peeled peanuts
2 tablespoons swallowed sauce
2 teaspoons coriander chili sauce
Save the tiny nylon
Steps:- How To Make Dabeli Sandwich Dhokla
1. Grind in a bowl, mix yogurt, salt. Add a little water and prepare Dhokla pudding. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
2. Let the pudding rest, until the dabeli is ready. Take 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan. When it gets hot, add dabeli masala, potato filling, amchunr powder, roasted groundnut pieces, salt, 2 teaspoons swallowed chutney and 2-3 teaspoons water and mix well and prepare dabeli masala. Turn off the gas and let it cool to the side.
3. Turn on the gas, in which to put the plate of Dhokla, add water to the vessel; Place the edges. Put the same oil on the pan and put it on the edge.
4. Now add Eno in Dhokla Na Kheeran and mix well. Not too thick. Now let the pudding cook in a square pan for 15 minutes on medium heat on gas. I have used a square cake tin. And put a little red chilli on the cucumbers.
5. After 15 minutes, turn off the gas and let it cool down.
6. After a while, take a big plate and put it on it. Now, turn the part of the plate upside down and unmold the dhokla. It is a little hard, but if the bottom is well oiled before the dhokla is opened and after the dhokla is allowed to cool nicely, it will fall off nicely and come into the plate.
7. Now apply hot coriander sauce on one side and swallowed date-mango sauce on the other side.
8. Now, lightly spread the cold pressed dabeli filling on the side of the coriander sauce. Add pomegranate seeds, roasted peanut butter and finely chop.
9. Cut in the middle, cut the part of the sliced dhokla and put it on the filled part. Make small pieces with a fork.
10. Serve a sandwich with a little coriander filling.
How To Make Make Masala Bhutto